We respect your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned! Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
What Information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register to our site, place an order, build a made-to-measure persona, activate a subscription or otherwise interact with us.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience, i.e., offering you more things that statistics say you may be interested in, or similar items from those you've viewed or purchased
- To improve our website and products based on information, feedback and orders placed
- To improve our products and size charts and other offerings
- To improve our customer service, languages we use, currencies we accept
- To protect transactions - We use a number of technologies here (as documented on the technology page). We do log your interactions with us and keep statistical references to them. Furthermore, we deploy anti-spoofing and anti-fraud systems which are operated by third parties.
- To send periodic emails - don't worry, you have control over this within your settings, with one exception: we reserve the right, regardless of your settings to send you an email if we feel that it is in your best interest, e.g., this could be related to security, safety, etc. It’s unlikely we will ever need to do this, but we wanted to let you know, just in case.
- To administer contests, promotions, gift cards, coupons etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement various security measures, such as using third-party auditors, using third-party scanning and using other processes to ensure our site’s safety. We do not store credit card or other payment information. Apologies in advance, but we have too many technology people here who do not believe that there is any safe way to protect such things. So after you complete an order with us, your credit card and payment information will not be saved. We know it’s an inconvenience to have to re-enter them over and over for every order, and we apologize, but we will prefer safety over convenience any time.
Yes. The cookies we use are to provide information about previously viewed items and other events which occur on our site. We do not use persistent cookies and the ones we use expire quickly. Third-party security services which we employ may have different policies.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information for the purposes of marketing, research, statistical analysis etc. We do, however, use payment systems and list management systems operated by third parties. We feel that their privacy systems are on par with ours and if we find that they are in the business of doing things that fall outside of the scope of our philosophy of protecting privacy we will promptly cease doing business with them and find an alternative. We may also release, or be compelled to release information, to comply with a law enforcement subpoena or legal action which is forced upon us, but you will be informed, if and as permitted by law, of any such information that we are required to release about you.
Third Party Links
We do not supply or offer third party products or services at this time. If someone (or something) acts like we referred you to them, it is untrue and needs to be treated with utmost suspicion.
This policy was last modified 01/01/2019.
Please contact us via our contact page listed here: