- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
The newest model Drymer-Sinner Hilgo characterizes itself by the sharp lines, designed bearing the latest developments in Aerodynamic knowledge in mind.
The Hilgo has open wheel boxes, and a single-sided suspension on all wheels. This will not only make a tire-change easier, but will also decrease the turning circle.
The unique gearing system developed by Drymer and Sinner defines the new Hilgo.
Super light shifting Super-fast shifting Intuitive handling Wide gear range Drop-in mid-drive axle Optimal chain tension in every gear
Turning circle: 8,2M with 44-406, 6,8M with 28-406
Displayed accessories are not included in the bike price
Our FAQ on ordering velomobiles can be found : here
To understand why you'd want to order one from us Click Here
Weight above reflects the shipping wieght, not the weight of the vehicle which depending on options comes in between 65-80 poiunds
Some Displayed accessories are not included in the bike price IF there are any questions call or email us!
- Park Tool DT-2 Rotor Truing Fork$17.95
- Continental Grand Prix 20 Inch x 1 1/8$35.99
- DeFeet Levitator Lite 6" D-Logo Red$13.99
- Kenda Kwest Tire 700x38 BK 60tpi Wire 65psi$21.99
- Boost Oxygen Natural 150 Breaths$12.99
- Kenda Tires Ken Kwest 16X1.25 Bk/Bk/Src/Prc/60 100Psi Wire$19.95
- Incredibell Triple Bell$7.99
- PowerTap 30507 P2 Powermeter Pedals$899.99
- Zefal Cup Holder, Black$9.99