- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
The newest model Drymer-Sinner Hilgo characterizes itself by the sharp lines, designed bearing the latest developments in Aerodynamic knowledge in mind.
The Hilgo has open wheel boxes, and a single-sided suspension on all wheels. This will not only make a tire-change easier, but will also decrease the turning circle.
The unique gearing system developed by Drymer and Sinner defines the new Hilgo.
Super light shifting Super-fast shifting Intuitive handling Wide gear range Drop-in mid-drive axle Optimal chain tension in every gear
Turning circle: 8,2M with 44-406, 6,8M with 28-406
Displayed accessories are not included in the bike price
Our FAQ on ordering velomobiles can be found : here
To understand why you'd want to order one from us Click Here
Weight above reflects the shipping wieght, not the weight of the vehicle which depending on options comes in between 65-80 poiunds
Some Displayed accessories are not included in the bike price IF there are any questions call or email us!
- Sunlite 700x28-35 SV48 27x1-1/8x1-1/4$6.99
- Camelbak Podium Chill Water Bottle: 24oz, Fiery Red$16.99
- Cateye CC-RS100W Quick Wireless$64.95
- Sunlite Display Stand Rear Adjustable Width Black$17.99
- Kurt Kinetic Rock and Roll | Control$749.00
- Primo Comet Tire 16x1.35 Kevlar Belt 37-305$55.99
- Flanged Axle Nut Rear 3/8"x 24 TPI$3.99
- O2 Rainwear Cycling Rain Jacket: Yellow SM$35.99
- GU Energy Chews: Strawberry, Single$1.99