- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
The newest model Drymer-Sinner Hilgo characterizes itself by the sharp lines, designed bearing the latest developments in Aerodynamic knowledge in mind.
The Hilgo has open wheel boxes, and a single-sided suspension on all wheels. This will not only make a tire-change easier, but will also decrease the turning circle.
The unique gearing system developed by Drymer and Sinner defines the new Hilgo.
Super light shifting Super-fast shifting Intuitive handling Wide gear range Drop-in mid-drive axle Optimal chain tension in every gear
Turning circle: 8,2M with 44-406, 6,8M with 28-406
Displayed accessories are not included in the bike price
Our FAQ on ordering velomobiles can be found : here
To understand why you'd want to order one from us Click Here
Weight above reflects the shipping wieght, not the weight of the vehicle which depending on options comes in between 65-80 poiunds
Some Displayed accessories are not included in the bike price IF there are any questions call or email us!
- Park Tool AWS-1 Y Hex Wrench: 4, 5, 6mm$10.95
- Garmin inReach Mini Satellite Communicator (Black)$349.99
- Tire install bolt on$18.00
- SRAM PowerLock Link for 10 Speed Chains Card/4$17.99
- Halo II Pullover Headband: White$14.95
- Tubes Sunlite 24x1.90-2.35 Schrader Valve FFW51mm$7.99
- Wheel Spot True on Bicycle (per wheel)$15.00
- Sunlite 32mm 14x1.75 tube$5.99
- Vittoria Mastik One Rim Cement 30g Tube$4.99