- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Note this is reference only, We cannot gurantee any pricing or delivery of these products and will not accept orders at this time.
We will remove this restriction when we can better predict availablilty.
The newest model Drymer-Sinner Hilgo characterizes itself by the sharp lines, designed bearing the latest developments in Aerodynamic knowledge in mind.
The Hilgo has open wheel boxes, and a single-sided suspension on all wheels. This will not only make a tire-change easier, but will also decrease the turning circle.
The unique gearing system developed by Drymer and Sinner defines the new Hilgo.
Super light shifting Super-fast shifting Intuitive handling Wide gear range Drop-in mid-drive axle Optimal chain tension in every gear
Turning circle: 8,2M with 44-406, 6,8M with 28-406
Displayed accessories are not included in the bike price
Our FAQ on ordering velomobiles can be found : here
To understand why you'd want to order one from us Click Here
Weight above reflects the shipping wieght, not the weight of the vehicle which depending on options comes in between 65-80 poiunds
Some Displayed accessories are not included in the bike price IF there are any questions call or email us!
- Hammer Gel: Vanilla, 24 Single Serving Packets$33.95
- cruzbike Moose Pack V20 Frame Pack$49.00
- DT Revo 288mm BLACK$2.99
- Quest Seat Mounting Bracket, Right$29.99
- Phil Square Taper Bottom Bracket 52x103mm for df and df xl$249.99
- Day6 Journey Blue Large$1219.99
- Munchkin Spiffy! Helmet 913425$22.99
- Aerius V11 Toddler Helmet - 912331$25.99
- Sunlite Tubes 20x2.75-3.00 SV FFW73mm$16.99